Instructions for Posters Presenters
Last updated: 2-5-2022
Instructions for Poster Presenters
For your convenience, we have summarised the most important information for your poster presentation at the ESCAP 2022 congress below. Please pay close attention to the information that still needs to be provided and the corresponding deadlines.
1. Before the congress
The final programme is recently published and can be found here.
The poster sessions are divided each day during the coffee and lunch breaks. In order to give as many presenters as possible the opportunity to present their poster, there will be a change between posters every day.
The times of all poster presentations can also be found on the website. Unfortunately, there is no possibility to change the date and time of the poster presentation.
To be delivered before the congress
The following information must be submitted to Klinkhamer Group | conferences & events by 30 May. If the information is not submitted by this date, the organisation will assume that the information submitted is correct.
Information requested by 30 May:
- Notification of small changes to names of presenters, authors, titles and affiliations or the abstract title. Unfortunately, no more changes can be made to the abstract core text.
2. PREPARING YOUR POSTER
Content and Language
Speakers are fully responsible for the content of the presentation (order, graphics, etc.). All presentations and questions must be in English, as English is the official language of the congress.
Presentation Formats and Duration
Poster presenters are requested to bring their own poster to the congress. The poster board's surface will be 100 x 125 cm (portrait format). The recommended size of the poster is A0 format (portrait format, not landscape).
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract and contact details during the congress.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Material for attaching the poster will be available in the poster area for hanging posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you with poster location. Putting up poster will be done by each author.
- The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions on the day on which they have been scheduled.
- The poster boards will be numbered by the organisation. The presentation number assigned to your poster should not be placed on your poster.
The winner of a Poster Award may be asked by the organisers to give a short oral presentation during the Award Ceremony. Please make sure you bring a PDF version of your poster with you during the congress and make clear on your poster how the jury can get in touch with you during the congress.
EACCME and presentation criteria for Accreditation
We recommend that each poster presenter reserves some space on the poster to the fact that any conflict of interest has been resolved. More information for speakers on the terms of EACCME accreditations and a preview slide are listed below.
Programme and Abstract Book
Your poster title and number will be stated in the final programme book and the abstract will be published in the abstract book. The programme and abstract book will be distributed digitally and in hard copy (hard copy against additional fee).
3. DURING THE CONGRESS
Please see the program book for the board number on which you should display your poster. Please use the board with the same number.
Presenters are requested to stand by their posters for discussion during the coffee and lunch breaks on their scheduled day of presentation. Posters should be set up before 09:00 and dismantled at 18:00 on the day the poster is presented.
QUESTIONS OR CANCEL PRESENTATION?
If, for any reason, you are unable to attend or if you have any questions, please contact the conference secretariat Klinkhamer Group | conferences & events via firstname.lastname@example.org.