Click on the link below for the preliminary programme.
Please find an overview of the important dates below.
Theme & topics
Please find the theme and an overview of the topics below.
We are proud to announce the following keynote speakers for ESCAP 2022.
State of the art speakers
We are proud to announce the following state of the art speakers for ESCAP 2022.
Abstract & symposium submission opens
25 June 2021
Abstract & symposium submission deadline
3 January 2022
10 January 2022
Abstract & symposium notification
14 February 2022
Early-bird registration deadline
20 March 2022
Advanced rate deadline
18 June 2022
THEME & TOPICS
Networks in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- The brain as a network of neurons
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (CAP) as a network of mental health professionals
- Children growing up in a network of peers
- The impact of the social media network on youth
- The need for collaboration and sharing knowledge in a European network of CAP
- The value of the community network for families and mentally ill children
- The network of antecedents in the development of mental illness
- Using eHealth applications to reach and treat youth.
- The need to develop, understand and use algorithms in networks of big data